- This event has passed.
Meet the Paladins: Open House for Middle and High School Families
February 20 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 amFree
Pinecrest Academy, a PreK3-12th grade private Catholic School in Forsyth County, is excited to announce a unique event called “Meet the Paladins.” This event is an open house specifically for prospective middle and high school students and their families, set for Tuesday, February 20, at 9am.
Visitors will gather in the Upper School Gym Atrium at 9am, hear a brief presentation by Dr. Lindekugel, Headmaster, followed by tours of the Middle and High School buildings, with classes in session.
During these tours, visitors will meet academic heads and deans in each respective school.
Why attend Pinecrest’s Open House?
- Meet talented Middle and High School teachers, over half of whom hold advanced degrees.
- Hear about the school’s mission, which is to develop Christian leaders who will transform society.
- See how small class sizes equate to individualized attention for each child.
- Learn about the school’s unique educational philosophy, which develops the whole student.
- Visit Pinecrest’s beautiful 68-acre campus.
Please RSVP by emailing Connie Fazio.
If you have questions, please contact Director of Admissions, Claire Wilson.